Bangkok with Floating Market Land Arrangement
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP8,288.00 per person based on twin sharing
TRAVEL DATE: January 01 - March 31, 2020
ACCOMMODATION: Diamond City Hotel
HOTEL ADDRESS: 594/23 Soi Payanark Rama 6 Rd, Rajthevee District
• Round Trip Airport Transfers based on Seat in Coach
• 3 Nights Room Accommodation
• Daily Hotel Breakfast
• Half Day Bangkok City Tour based on Seat in Coach
• Full Day Floating Market, Crocodile Farm, and Elephant Theme Show Tour with Lunch
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Peak Season Surcharges
• Tipping for the Guide and Driver
• Midnight transfer surcharge between 2200 hrs to 0600 hrs (late night/early morning transfer): USD 10/Person
• Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
• Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN BANGKOK (No Meals)
Arrive at Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in. Enjoy free time on own leisure.
DAY 02 HALF DAY BANGKOK CITY TOUR (B)
After hotel breakfast, proceed to Bangkok Half day City Tour.Visit Wat Indrawihan, Standing Buddha. Then after, continue to Wat Arun (Temple Of Dawn).This is one of Bangkok’s Best Landmark,. To reach the temple, you will take a taxi boat to cross the Chao Phraya River. Then continue to the World's largest Gem Gem Factory and the Leather Factory. After that, proceed to Honey Bee Shop. The guests have the option to drop off at Four Face Buddha or Shopping Area or return back to hotel.*Pagoda Entrance Fee: THB50 per person
DAY 03 FLOATING MARKET - CROCODILE FARM - ELEPHANT SHOW TOUR (B/L)
After hotel breakfast, explore the legendary floating market at Damnoen Saduak here you can see numerous vendors selling local foods, fruits and products on the rowing boats. Afterwards, proceed to Crocodile Farm and Elephant Show.
Rates are inclusive of:
*Air-conditioned vehicles with driver
*Entrance fee & sightseeing as mention
*Meals (lunch or dinner) (unless not specified)
*Assistance of an english speaking tour guide
Rates are NOT inclusive of:
*Gratuities and tips for hotel/restaurant staff, bellboy, tour guides and drivers.
*Personal expenses such as softdrinks, juices, bottled water, telephone, souvenirs, etc.
DAY 04 DEPART BANGKOK (B)
After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Suvarnabhumi International Airport.