Siargao with 3 Islands 3D2N Land Arrangement Package
Travel Period: Jun 10, 2021 - Dec 31, 2021
Heads onto natural beauty of Siargao where you can relax, swim, kayak, and even plunge from a wooden diving board. Awaken the surfer in you and conquer the international - renowned waves of Siargao.
* 2 Nights 3* Hotel Accommodation @ Ocean 101 Beach Resort
* 2 Daily Hotel Breakfast
* 1 Picnic Lunch during the Tour
* Roundtrip Airport Transfer based on Seat in Coach
* Trio Island Hopping Tour
* Airfare & Taxes
* Domestic Travel Insurance
* Non-mandatory tipping to guide and driver
DAY 1: SIARGAO ARRIVAL
Arrival at Sayak/Siargao Airport. Transfer to the accommodation. Check-in at the hotel.
DAY 2: SIARGAO FREE TIME
Breakfast at the hotel. Meet up with the guide at the hotel lobby, Proceed to the Trio Island Hopping Tour.
Trio Island Hopping Tour:
Naked Island doesn't have anything on it except for small bushes thriving around hence earning its name. And with the lack of trees, huts, and shades, this island indeed makes a perfect place to get your tan on or hang out with friends early in the morning!
Guyam Island is a circular islet that'll make you feel like you're in a castaway movie! It has two contrasting sides: one is the sandy part where you can go snorkeling while the other one is a bit rocky and has some strong currents.
Daku is the largest among the three islands. Here, you can enjoy your lunch inside the lined up cottages along the coast while admiring the tropical scenery. You can also ask the locals for a freshly picked coconut, perfect to quench your thirst under the tropical heat!
Boardwalk in Cloud 9
After your island hopping tour, spend the rest of your day at the world-famous Cloud 9. You can find local surf instructors here that will teach you how to surf enthusiastically or you can simply catch the sunset at the Cloud 9 Boardwalk. It's a three-story wooden structure that provides a stunning view of the waves, the beach, and the Pacific Ocean! Have Lunch during the tour (local food)
Transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 3: SIARGAO DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the Airport at least 1 hour and 45 minutes before the flight departure.
* Daily itinerary time schedule and sequence may change at all times depending on local conditions.
* Island to visit is subject to change due to local weather conditions.
COVID 19 Special Information:
* Open to all domestic tourists. Subject to Negative RT-PCR or Saliva Test (by Red Cross ,extraction date within 48 hours before entry) and an E-Health Pass with valid ID.
* Resort's facilities are open but with limited and controlled load
* Guests of all ages are permitted except with comorbidities and pregnant